30.5.11

More Hugs

Well, since the last post, I had my job interview, went to two fundraising events, and had another student pass her citizenship interview.  I have yet to hear anything back from the interview which at this point means that I didn't get the job.  I've been sending out resumes more often than I'd care to remember.  The housing hunt continues but on the back burner to job search.  I only have a few more weeks of class left.  I am getting burnt out and could really use a rest to not get attached to my clients.  I know a job I don't get invested in won't be as satisfying but I need time to recharge and leave work at work.  There has been some Time drama but nowhere near as bad as in the past.

I went over to Russ and Beth's last night for a cook out.  It was nice to be around a group of family and friends that makes me feel truly welcome and loved.  I have concluded that I just need more hugs in my life.

1 comment:

Tinchen said...

One big hug from me :).

Wish you good luck with job hunting, I'm also starting to search for something, but I'm still having some time, writing my thesis at the moment..Miss you!
Hugs from Sarajevo,
Tina