29.6.11

Timeless

I am free. I feel so grown up now that I have my own place.  I need to build up a pantry and build a home from an empty apartment but it will be MY home.  To add to the grown up feeling, I
HAVE A JOB!!!!
I will continue at my current agency as a Supported Employment Case Manager.  Supported Employment is a special combination of behavioral health and employment, using competitive employment and integration as a part of the therapeutic process.

I don't have internet in my new place yet but I will soon.  Until that time, I won't really be able to post that much.  To follow up on my last post, I showed the e-mail to my supervisor and was shocked.  She said "Wow, the doctor must have been having a really bad morning."  Most doctors appreciate the feedback because they want their work to be useful, which means saying the right things so the waiver will get accepted.  I haven't sent a response to her and I doubt I will.  I did send an e-mail to several people, including the doctor, thanking them for their contribution to this client's application.  Anyway, I will be at my agency after my Americorps term is over so I will have a chance to learn the outcome of the whole thing.

1 comment:

MeguChan said...

awesome. rishi and i will do our best to come out and visit you when you're settled in. i'm moving at the beginning of next month and will have my own cute little place too :) grats.