18.7.11

New Place/ First Day

My bed (I can finally sleep soundly without any door slamming or yelling)

My crazy huge walk-in closet (yes, that is a pirate costume)

My living room through the kitchen

The kitchen through the living room.  I have a bright red table with matching chairs.

My new Bare Minerals face and one piece of my new wardrobe.  Quite nice if I do say so myself.

The new Keens that my parents bought for me as a Happy "you are a grown up with health insurance and a giant closet" present.
Today was the first day at full time.  I got a lot of congratulations and a bamboo from my parents.  It was mostly spent in training so my brain is not working.  I was looking all grown up but my makeup was less than professional.  As a result of that feeling and the fact that it was GORGEOUS out today, I decided to get off the bus early and pop into Ulta to buy BareMinerals makeup.  My mom has been using it for years so I knew it was good.  I tried it out and I look good (as evidenced by the photo above).  I also got new mascara and eyeliner at Target.  I feel so grown up.  I was also on the phone to get my new bank account set up.  I was looking at my benefits options and I am so happy that all of these things are working out all at the same time.  I am going to have more money than I know what to do with after Muang moves in.  I am only making a few grand a month but after surviving on the Americorps stipend, I am so much less limited by finances.

No comments: