3.6.10

Day 19: Restart

Ok, I know this isn't actually day 19 but I have been lax about my dedication to working out.  I have been working out but not every day.  Yesterday, I was doing Cardio Party 3 but the humidity and heat hit me hard so I had to stop and didn't actually do the full workout.  Today, I did more sculpting.  I hope adding variety can keep me going.  I want so badly to be healthy.  The other day my mom said that she was seeing a difference in my shape which is awesome.  I've actually gained weight since I've started my commitment to exercise.  I think that is just because I've put on a fair amount of muscle which should be paying dividends in the next few weeks.  Muscle burns calories so the added weight will actually be burning calories for me.  I feel like my thighs are getting noticeably thinner.  I hope this kind of change keeps up.  In all honesty, I kind of didn't expect anything to be different because I've been working out, without a real schedule or routine, for years.  Consistency makes all of the difference.
Work is going well.  I'm pretty well acclimated and Brooke is starting to show me things for being a shift leader which is a really great sign.  I hope that I keep this up.  I'm realizing how easy it is to talk to people.  A lot of people at work have commented about how confident I am and how great I am at talking making conversation.  Seriously, that is my favorite part of the job.

No comments: