10.6.09

So Much Time, So Little To Do

Second to last exam today! I didn't go out at all this past weekend so tonight I am going to Mariko's final flat party. I think it will be fun. I'm ready to blow off a little bit of steam. Don't really know what else to say in this one. I will be staying in Europe for an additional 3 weeks. I can't believe that I am actually kind of sad about that. I was getting excited about coming home. It will cost way more to come home earlier. I think I will be going to Budapest for at least one week because it is hella cheap there. It will only cost about $25 to take a bus there from Krakow. I also got invited to stay with Tina in Bavaria for a while. Then, Chelsea, Tina and I would go to Prague together. I think that will be a fun time. I don't know what else I will do to pass that time.

No comments: