19.10.10

Hopeless Optimism

I had a lovely weekend.  Sorry that there are so many photo blogs but there is so much to look at here.  I want to share everything I see.  I'm realizing that I am capable of being happy almost anywhere.  I find beauty wherever I look.  I choose to be happy.  I am annoyingly optimistic.  Never would guess that someone on antidepressants would be so bloody contented!
I knew I had to take a picture when I saw this sign on my way to work.  Here's to a great band!

The colors of the leaves are so gorgeous!

Sunday Farmer's Market in Ballard

More gorgeous produce!

I'm a sucker for flower photos.

There were lots of street musicians since there is so much foot traffic at the Ballard Market.

I went to a specialty cheese shop called The Calf and Kid.  Heaven!

No comments: