23.1.11

Dirty Girl

Sorry that I haven't been posting very much lately.  It's because all of my time has been going to work, working out and transportation between those points.  I have worked out 7 times over the past 10 days.  I am quite proud of that.  The workout on Friday involved a whole lot of squatting so I was too sore to workout yesterday.

In other news, our dryer is broken.  This is of particular concern since now that I am working out regularly, I am going through workout clothes quite quickly.  This presents quite the quandary.  I sweat...a lot.  This means that I get very stinky after a workout.  This, in turn, necessitates the washing of the clothes I was wearing during my workout.  I have a very limited supply of these clothes.  You see my problem?

Also, I re-ordered my Clinique face stuff.  It has been working pretty well but I ran out of the face wash over Christmas break and have been using Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil Face Wash.  I think the Acne stuff made a real difference.  I think working out might have a negative effect on my face because I don't bring my face wash with me to the gym.

Muang, Amy and I all belong to the same gym so I have only gone to the gym by myself twice.  It is great to have gym buddies so we can all encourage each other to go.  I don't think I will keep up the same pace of workouts but I think I can still commit to going at least a few times a week.

2 comments:

victorious secret said...

I'm jealous of your workout buddies! ...And your gym membership. Oh, and your JOB! Basically, if I could I would steal your life.

Buzzkill Tango said...

Sorry but who is this?