30.1.11

Tracking

Part of the whole deal with 24 Hour Fitness is a suite of online tools for your membership.  One of the cooler things is the tracker that shows when you sign in to the gym and it will give you an average number of times per week and such.  Well, I have hit the gym 12 times in 16 days.  I am pretty darn proud of that.  I went to Turbo Kick this morning.  The past two weekends I have struggled with going to the classes because of the bus schedule.  Today, I finally got my life together and was able to get to class on time.  It was a good workout and I am fairly proud of my performance.  I still need to work on my endurance but I am able to keep up and other people come to tell me that I did a good job which always feels nice.  Also, Laura told me that she could see a difference already.  It's small but it's there.  I know my legs have gotten a lot stronger and have trimmed up a bit.

On the Time front, things have improved for the time being.  Then again, they are always better until they're not.  I need to just not engage.  I hate the idea that he is able to just get away with behaving so immaturely but for my own sanity, it's better to just walk away.

No comments: