22.7.10

Day 17: I Got The Job!

I'm going to Seattle!  I got the job offer this evening!  It's a 10 month commitment and it starts September 1st.  I'm so happy right now.  I've worked out the past three days.  I'm feeling good.  My mom and I went to Fashion Bug and I got some new pieces, two of which I'm wearing right now.  I got a super cute skirt.  It's a cotton, knee-length.  It has a blue and white floral pattern.  I have a matching blue plain tank.  I also got a very summery top.  It's white with a green and blue butterfly print on it.  It cinches at the waist.  I like it a lot.  I'm starting to see some changes in my body.  My boobs are getting a touch smaller but they are also perkier.  I'll take that trade any day.  I'm so ecstatic about this placement.  I can't wait to get in there and start helping people.  It also means that my interview win streak is still going.  I've gotten every job that I've ever interviewed for.  My mom says that I need to work on my personality but this is conclusive proof that, at least at first blush, I'm cute and gosh darn it, people like me.  Yay!!!!

No comments: