5.8.10

Day 29: Update

Sorry I haven't written in so long.  I've been busy and stressed for the obvious reason.  I'm going to SEATTLE!!!!  I think I have a place lined up and it's just the finalization of stuff that I'm dealing with.  I also need to do my paperwork for the job.  It's boring but it kind of makes me feel like it's really happening.  On the fitness front, my dad gave me his bike.  It's awesome!  I've gone on a quite a few rides, some of them with my dad.  It'll also be great for Seattle.  My weight has been bouncing around.  I've gone back on birth control which I think is messing around with my hormones and such.  I don't like it.  Also, relating to Seattle, I got on a new phone plan. I figured I won't be around my friends and family so there will be a greater reliance on telecommunications.  My new phone is tiny and cute.  I only got it yesterday and I'm getting used to the QWERTY keyboard.  It's definitely nicer than the little T9 gizmo that I had.  I also bought a cute pair of rain boots on eBay.  They haven't come yet though.  They are black and white with a floral pattern.  Obviously, I need wide calf so there was limited selection. Now I have a kelly green trench coat, a Mona Lisa umbrella and cute wellies.  I think I am set for rain gear.  I will look like a mess of style!

No comments: