14.8.10

No More Days

As I am less than 2 weeks from Seattle, I don't really give a crap about what day I'm on.  This is partially because I'm just stressed but also because I'm failing miserably at the whole weight loss thing.  I had lost my birth control pills for about a week and therefore started my period.  Since it's been a while since that happened, I think my body just went into hibernation mode or something.  I've been so bloody tired for the past 4 or 5 days. I didn't work out because I was just so sleepy but I pushed myself and worked out today.  I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 and I could barely get through it.  However, I was pushing myself to my limits to try and make up for the days that I didn't work out and that also contributed.  Today, I went out and picked tomatoes.  We had a whole lot of tomatoes and home grown jalapeños so I made pico de gallo.  I had a giant bowl of it.  Like huge.  I had a couple handfuls of tortilla chips to go with it but I ate most of it with a spoon.  Now the question, should I feel guilty about it?  It's just tomatoes, red onions, jalapeños, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and salt.  I guess that I paid for it nonetheless.  My mouth was still kind of burning when I started my workout.  I also have a nick on my thumb that was stinging from the heat of the pepper.  I made the mistake of wiping the sweat out of my eyes  when I was working out and instantly regretted it.  Yeah, dumb mistake.

No comments: