25.8.10

Ready...Set....

In less than 24 hours, I will be on a plane to my new life in Seattle.  I can't believe that all of this has happened so fast.  I'm pretty much packed.  I have a few things left and I need to sort out what will be in my carry on but I'm well on my way to be ready to go. I went to Meijer to top off my sock and undies supply yesterday and happened across a few cute dresses.  I got one of them but I think I'm going to get the other two today.  There is also a nice cardigan there too.  I need a new cardigan since I have so many tank tops and Seattle is chilly.  I'm so excited about the weather.  I'm sick of Michigan sticky weather.  I love the rain.  I don't know if I will get sick of it but at least in the short term, it will be a nice change of pace.  I got an e-mail from my boss saying that I need to be there at 9 am on September 1 for an ACRS staff meeting.  They have more than 200 employees.  I'm so excited to start this job!  I'm scared and hope that I can do the job but I think it will all work out for the best. Intellectually, I know that it won't be a problem but I still have those fears of inadequacy at the pit of my stomach.  I guess we will see in time.

No comments: