16.11.10

Celebrate

Three of my students passed their citizenship tests yesterday!!!  They all thanked me profusely for my help.  I feel great about it because I put a lot of effort into their studying.  I worked with all three of them in private on a regular basis.  I am so glad that the work paid off.  I am a bit sad because they were fun to have in class.  Also, because they left, I have a bunch of new students that got bumped up to my class.  It means that I have to slow way down to accommodate them.  I don't like it.  I suppose it's because I liked being the one to push all of them and make the class as valuable as possible.  Talk Time is going well too.  We had 20 students in class today and we have a steady supply of volunteers so it is much more productive for the students.  Things are going really well!

No comments: