25.11.10

Thankful

Today I am truly thankful for:

  • A roof over my head
  • Russ and Beth for giving me a roof when I didn't have one of my own
  • A wonderful job that allows to help people and make a living at the same time
  • The internet and phones so I can keep in touch with my friends and family back home and around the world
  • New friends who are willing to open their hearts and homes to others
  • Unexpected walks that turn out to be quite delightful
  • Making it to the bus stop at the same time as the bus so you don't have to wait at all
  • Bus drivers working on Thanksgiving, allowing people all over the city to see their loved ones
  • Three and a half year old kiddos that remind me so much of my cousins that it makes my heart ache
  • The knowledge that no matter how low I might feel at any point, I have so many people who love me enough to pick me up and set me right

No comments: