13.2.09

Just Look At The Picture

Behold, the world's most perfect shoes. Melanie and I went to Galeria Krakowska yesterday just to look around, do a little grocery shopping, etc. We happened into a shoe store and I saw these. They are also available in red but these shoes are absolutely divine. They were only 80 zlotych so a little more than $20. Aaah! They are so perfect and I love them. They don't match my green purse but I think they work together. Also, where money is concerned, I may be teaching some private English lessons. I'm a native speaker so I can get good money doing it. Serdar, the rental agency guy asked me yesterday if I was interested in teaching a private lesson for a Polish girl and I said yes. This will probably cover my groceries if I teach even one lesson a week. I'm pumped about that possibility.

No comments: