31.3.09

Bluebirds Singin' A Song

This'll be another short one, folks. It is way too pretty to be inside this computer lab when the sun is shining and the grass is green. I love this weather. It's still a bit chilly but just that perfect temperature where you feel invigorated rather than sweaty. My laptop is officially in the country so soon I will be writing these from my very own comp! I have decided to name my laptop Stanisław. Stan for short. I figure I will receive him in Poland so he should have a Polish name. That way the other laptops won't make fun of him.
I cannot express how happy this weather makes me. It has been rainy and dreary for the past few days and now we finally get to see the sun. I think I may just walk around the planty and enjoy the sun with no purpose other than just to be. In fact, that sounds like the perfect afternoon for me.

No comments: