30.3.09

Ciao, Bellas!

I am going to Italy!!! I bought my plane ticket and the ticket for the train to Rome. It turns out Squints, from the rugby team my freshman year is studying there right now and so she will show us around and give us the lay of the land. I cannot believe that I am actually getting to do this! I also might be able to stay at her flat since she has a huge living room with a ton of couches. That would save me a whole lot of worry and hassle since the hardest thing about planning has been the accomodations. We are taking the night train but we are just sitting in seats because that save 30 Euro each way. It won't be the most comfortable journey of my life but sitting in cramped seats next to stinky strangers is all part of the experience, right? Just wanted to put in that little update but I am not going to write more because this Polish keyboard is driving me nuts!

No comments: