10.5.09

Purpose

I am sitting in my own bed (which is currently a mattress on the floor until I go to Ikea, but that is beyond the point) and I am able to post on my blog!!! Melanie's flavor of the week is a guy who goes to AGH, the science and technology university in Krakow. He was quite puzzled about my internet connection issue but he is a badass because he finally got me connected to the web! Words cannot describe how happy I am. I now have no excuse to not post on my blog.
Now, it finally seems like I am at school. People are freaking out about writing papers and taking their finals. It's so strange to know that all of the folks up at GV are already done with their semester. I'm going to do the next few posts in installments to catch up on things etc. Pictures a plenty!

No comments: