12.5.09

Where's Chelsea?

So, as previously mentioned, there were a shit ton of people in Rome due to the fact that it was Holy Week. Therefore, we had the opportunity to take picutres of the Where's Waldo? persuasion. I realized that I forgot to post them in "Back From the Dead" so here they are now.


The Spanish Steps
Moderate DifficultyPiazza Del Popolli
Easy Difficulty

The Colosseum
"Spell The Word COW" Difficulty

St. Peter's Square
Tricky


The Pantheon
Tricky

Il Duomo in Milan
Quite Literally Impossible but Still Quite Pretty

2 comments:

Molly Malone said...

I found you! I also found one girl taking a photo of the person taking your photo. Plus ten for me.

Anonymous said...

I miss Rome. I need to stop going back over old trips. I found your blog again on my bookmarks. Nothing can prepare you for traveling abroad and nothing can prepare you for coming home. Nothing is ever the same.