5.7.09

I Believe You Mean Yum-mus

As you can probably guess from the title, Hummus Bar gets the stamp of approval. Here is a picture of my hummus and falafel plate. I went for the laffa upgrade for an extra 250 forint and I would say totally worth it. I think the little bowls had ajvar in them which is just the little Hungarian twist they had to throw in. Ajvar is this spicy paste that completely works with the laffa. Yesterday was kind of a nothing day. I went to the park. I guess I'm still kind of readjusting to diurnal life after Krakow. I finished Captain Correlli while I sat at the park. It's a really huge park that contains the zoo, which will be the subject of my next post. I was mostly just sitting and enjoying the sunshine and watching little kids and dogs play. I was close to the monument commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Hungarian Revolution. The other pictures are just from the street my hostel is on. Note the fish hanging to dry in the middle one. That's why I took the picture in the first place. Afterwards, I realized that I like the lines and composition of the picture. I will put the pictures from the zoo up tomorrow but I did way more than 10 miles of walking today. You know that you did a whole lot of hoofin' it when your feet are sore even while you are wearing Keens.

No comments: