6.7.09

Animal Friends

I went to the zoo. Lots of cute animals. I have to say that I love non-American zoos. In the States, they are so concerned about lawsuits and people being idiots. Here, I got to pet a tapir. How cool is that? I tried to get a picture of me getting a "Nose Five" with my new friend but it's hard to snap a photo while getting buddy buddy with wildlife. The prairie dogs were also close enough to pet. They have a baby white rhino there too. It was so cute. I wish I could have gotten close enough to touch her but c'est la vie. I also touched a zebra. Did I say that I love this zoo yet? Well, I do.



The last pic is my dinner last night. Goulash soup and the Sopszka salad. It was basically a Greek salad only with leeks instead of olives. The feta here is just as bad as in Poland. Nelli is in Budapest so I'm going to meet up with her tonight and also we are going to one of the thermal baths tomorrow. That should be really nice.

No comments: