8.7.09

Smells Like Toast

I went to a water park thingy on Margarite Island with Nelli yesterday. It was really fun although it did cost about $12 so more money than I wanted to spend. However, we got our money's worth for sure. We got there around 11 am and didn't leave until 6. I didn't bring any sunscreen with me and Nelli only had SPF 10 so of course I'm "red like Hungarian paprika" as Nelli put it. The island is so pretty. After that, we had cheap Chinese food and then went to her flat. I met her sisters who are both really funny and sweet. They have a chinchilla that I cuddled for a while since I've been in shnuggling withdrawal for some time now. We watched a fair amount of the Michael Jackson memorial thing for some reason. After that I went home. It was a really fun day but now it hurts to move so I'm kind of screwed. Gah! Why am I dumb like that?

No comments: