11.7.09

Leavin' On A Jet....Train

Ok, this will just be a quick one because I am going to be awake again in 5 hours. I'm heading to Munich tomorrow at 0700. Not a big fan of the time as previously stated and now I need to get up even earlier because my roommates have already gone to bed which means that the lights are off so I can't finish packing until tomorrow morning. Thank science it's summer so the sun will be up at 5. The plan as of right now is meeting Tina in Munich, explore with one of her friends for about 3 hours and then a train to Bamberg. I'm kind of hesitant about this course of action because it means that I will be exploring with all of my worldly possessions on my person. Then, stay the night at one of Tina's friend's flat. Day in Bamberg and then train back to Tina's hometown. The postings might be a bit sparse because I don't know about available internet connections over that time. I'll let you know if I am in serious peril, how about that? Otherwise, assume that I'm enjoying myself thoroughly.

No comments: