13.5.10

Day 10: Sit and Be Fit?

I just spent 12 hours in a car with my sister and 2 dogs.  The trip should have only been like 9.5 but my dad had to go to Fricker's which took us out of the way and also, dogs add approx. 10-20% to the driving time for poop stops.  The scenery here is beautiful though.  The cabin is huge!  I have my own king size bed and an en suite bath so no complaints for the accommodations.  Right now, Cookie is whining up a storm because my mom isn't here so she's stressed.  Oddly enough, Coco is sitting in my lap with no problems and is actually giving me kisses.
I feel bad for not working out today.  We did leave before 8 this morning and just arrived about an hour ago.  I needed to shower because I was completely coated in dog hair.  Sway and Swagger are both shedding their winter coats right now so it's super bad.  I was also in charge of dog wrangling so my sister could drive.  Yeah, I was literally coated.  Not so much fun.  I'll try to make up the skipped workout.  We should be out active a lot so I think I can catch up.

No comments: