20.5.10

Day 16: Work....Out

I did my sculpting workout today.  I think I might try to switch that up too.  The Power 90 workout is a good starting point but it is just 3 circuits of the same muscle groups.  It also includes 3 sets of push-ups which can be valuable but they are not my thing.  There is a Turbo Jam toning workout with the resistance tubing that I might try doing in rotation.  I feel bad since my mom paid for the Power 90 just for me so I feel like I should be doing it every day.  I like the variety of the cardio in Turbo Jam so much better though.  I also like how dance oriented it is.  I end up drenched in sweat and in a good mood after Turbo Jam.  Honestly, what more can you ask from a work out?  I recently weighed myself and I haven't made any progress.  I know I actually have because I've built muscle so staying the same means that I lost fat but I want those numbers to go down.  This means that I need to incorporate better eating habits.  That has happened automatically by being at my parents' house.  I have some accountability now.  I need to step up my game though.
In news about my life, I start work today.  I'm excited.  It will be something to get me out of the house.  I think it's kind of badass that Biggby's was the only place I applied and I got hired.  Not like this is a career or anything but it is a paycheck.  After work, I'm going to the beach with Andrea.  That should be interesting.  I haven't really talked to her at all for almost a year.  Now, we are spending the day together.  Who knows? It could end up being awesome.  I'm hoping so!

No comments: