6.5.10

Day 3: The Beat Goes On

Did the Sculpting video again today.  Oddly enough, I'm more sore from yesterday but that was mostly to do with the stretching.  I thought I was flexible but I guess that doesn't apply to my calves.  In other news, I got my grades today. A in American Foreign Relations, A- in International Political Economy and my capstone and a B+ in East Asia 1800 to Present.  Other good news, I got an A- on my term paper in my capstone that I turned in late. Meaning, it was an A paper that got marked down.  I am very happy with that.  Since Julia and I are not going to be hanging out tonight, I might do a cardio workout.  I feel more sweaty from the "Sculpt" video than I did for the "Sweat" video.  Something is wrong there.  I didn't go at it whole hog yesterday but that was because it was my first time through.  I'll throw myself into it with more intensity tomorrow but for now, Turbo Jam is in my future.

No comments: