10.5.10

Day 7: Passion

Yesterday was Mother's Day and Mom was at work so I should have worked out but you are supposed to rest one day a week anyway so I just did that.  Today I did more Turbo Jam for my cardio.  Punch, Kick and Jam is really martial arts focused workout which is a nice change up.  There's a section where Chalene, the instructor, tells you to get passionate.  Picture something in your way and throw it to the ground.  I realized at that point how many things I can't do because of my size.  What will be different when I'm thinner.  I will be able to dance and not get so sweaty.  My acne will probably clear up because excess fat causes hormone imbalances.  I will be able to go shopping with my friends.  I'm especially excited to go vintage/ Goodwill shopping with Nora and be able to find really funky pieces that fit my style and my size.  I also want to make sure that I'm not rejected from Peace Corps or Americorps because of my size.  I won't need to worry if I will fit into a seat for an amusement park ride.  Traveling will be easier and more comfortable.  I need to focus on all of those things to keep me going although I am enjoying the workouts more and feeling less drained after them.  I need to work on my flexibility still but I think I will just stick with the Turbo Jam workouts to add some variety.

No comments: