16.5.10

Day 13: Lunge, Lunge....Millipede!

If you can't tell by the title, while I was doing my workout today, I came across a millipede.  I'm not a fan of arthropods getting up in my business so I was not happy.  It wasn't that big but they are still creepy.  I did the sculpting workout but there are hard floors at the cabin which makes push-ups really painful on my knees.  For the second set, I tried to do it with a pillow under my knees but that had my slipping and sliding so I just skipped the push-ups.
Yesterday, we went to an outlet mall and I got two really cute tops and a fantastic trench coat at Lane Bryant.  It's a classic cut but it's vibrant kelly green.  It is so me!  We also went to two more wineries and therefore, got our free wineglass.  I bought a bottle of wine from the Hillside Winery.  It's called "Black and Blue."  It's a wine made from blackberries and blueberries.  I think it's really extraordinary and kind of crazy.  The lady pouring for us at the tasting rattled off the description and it was so dead on.  The first sip is kind of sharp and you get the blackberry.  The second sip is smooth with blueberry.  The third sip is when they mix together.  She said it was their version of tequila because it makes your clothes come off.  I really liked it and I wanted to share with my friends so I bought it.

No comments: