11.5.10

Day 8: Tickets to the Gun Show

Week One is over! In the little guide thingy that came with Power 90, they said that the first week was the hardest.  I'm still doing it.  My biceps already feel huge and my triceps are toning up quite nicely as well.  I feel more energetic but I'm not noticing any other changes.  I'm not expecting anything major but it would be nice motivation to keep it going.  I'm trying to push myself but the exercises where body weight is the resistance are kicking my butt.  A full set of push-ups or dips without any modification is a long way off.  I'm a little concerned for my workout routine while we are in Tennessee.  The good news for that is it is supposed to be crap weather while we are there.  This means less going out and such and therefore, no excuse not to workout.  I will still be moving around and getting exercise even if I don't do the tapes but I want to keep up the routine.  It's so early that it would be a bad sign to start making excuses and exceptions.

No comments: